she's crazy. and just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Consumed with thoughts of you...

I see you in colors that don't exist...

  • You make me want to talk in a language I don't speak...
  • You're not perfect, and I know it. No one walking this earth's surface is, haha, but if it were up to me to define the meaning of it...it'd be you.
  • I'd rather be with you...
  • You're my most favorite thing to lose sleep over.
  • I don't think you'll read this, but that's okay because I don't think I want you to know all this anyway.
  • My least favorite thing is having to say goodbye to you.
  • Every word you say, I think I should write down.
  • I love everything that you do, even if I would hate it if someone else did it...
  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss you more than I'm going to miss everyone else, even if you won't miss me half as much.
  • When I'm with you, I wish the world would slow down the way it seems to during class.
  • I have a ton of letters I've written you that I never plan on giving you.
  • I write the loveliest things about/to you.
  • Yours is my favorite smile.
  • And you're the one I want to marry...

No comments:

Post a Comment