she's crazy. and just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ETA 3 days




 ~ Soon ~


Well, it could be 4 days, really. This whole timey wimey zoney thing is just confusing. Either way, in less than 3 days, I'll be on an airplane. Scary thought. Especially those packaged peanuts. I really hope they don't serve any of those. Choking hazard, if you ask me. Anyway, as usual, when it's last minute before something important, completely unprepared and things going crazy. My luggage literally weighs a ton, and the limit for a checked back is 50 pounds.

Checked baggage

Pay for your 1st and 2nd checked bags when you check in online or at the airport. All bag fees are non-refundable, per person and each way.
See. Oh well, now we'll just have to fly thestrals there or something. Plus my pedicure is ruined. Bob's growing on my forehead. And I still don't have a baby pig. 
 
 Who, I ask you, could say no to that face?

I still have to figure out where I'm going to go see... 
 
 
 I must see it, or I'll simply die.

No comments:

Post a Comment