she's crazy. and just when you think you've reached the bottom of her craziness, there's a crazy underground garage.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Talk About Jet Lag...

Well, I finally made it here, but I wasn't really herehere until recently. Jet lag will kill ya. I think I'm almost on a normal sleeping schedule, though not quite on a normal speaking schedule. 


First day I got here was a frackin' disaster. Had to walk over 30 minutes from Gare de Lyon just to get to the hotel. With all my luggage. Which weighed well over 40 pounds altogether. Maybe more. Plus it was hot. And there was a lot of freaking people on the street. Oh yeah, and I've never been here before. But it's all gravy. Because I made it alive. Even though I think some little gypsy girl tried to rob me on my way here. It's fine. 


Loving Paris. Just feel like I'm not experiencing it enough. I need to get out more. As usual. Not that I don't have a million pictures already. Although someone's trying to ruin that aspect of it already by nonstop commenting. Talk about annoying. I don't think that makes me an ingrate. 


Missing someone. A lot. Not sure I'm missed quite as much, but even a tiny bit is fine. But that's only because:



Duh.

Still need to visit:
-Notre Dame
-Le Sorbonne
-Pantheon
-Tour Eiffel
-Champs Elysees
-St. Denis
-Louvre
-Musee d'Orsay
-Les catacombes
-A million other things I'm sure...

Did I mention how much I'm loving Parisian doors?

No comments:

Post a Comment